POC Media brings vision to life!
In an industry where most conference planning & production support organizations offer only fee-based services, POC Media brings a unique approach to both Live & Virtual Conference Production. For franchising, pharmaceutical, software, and both B2B & B2C companies, POC Media offers turn-key conference management and production services; selling sponsorship, managing & commissioning hotel rooms & travel, and producing events in such a way that all fees are eliminated. For organizations that prefer to manage their conferences in-house, POC can also work via a non-commissionable, fee-based model. In either case, we work with our clients to ensure a measurable ROI from every conference.
And when a Virtual Conference represents the preferred alternative to a Live Conference, POC Media provides 3-D Interactive Virtual Ballrooms and Virtual Break-Outs in a customized VR setting; fully-animated, with functioning presentation screens, branding for sponsors & franchisees, and the ability for corporate executives to host presentations, keynotes, and awards banquets from the virtual stage. Our Virtual Conferences are unparalleled in creativity, functionality, and in their ability to deliver the message effectively with a “WOW-Factor” that resonates with conference attendees.
Cost-Effective Live & Virtual Conference Production in the New Economy is a function of creative and organizational excellence in:
- Theme and message development,
- Multimedia production,
- Audiovisual staging, sound, lighting, and video content,
- Management of all parameters associated with hotel negotiations, room management, food & beverage, power, and internet suppliers,
- Sponsor and vendor acquisition and funding,
- Optimization of the entire conference experience for attendees and exhibitors,
- Compliance and friction-free interaction with code-enforcement, security, fire department, and government entities, and
- Understanding the advantages of virtual aspects vs. live aspects of corporate events with the ability to flexibly move between the two with fluidity and expertise.
POC Media delivers Excellence by providing:
- Decades of live and virtual event production experience ranging from corporate conventions to branded concerts in venues ranging from hotel ballrooms to NASCAR tracks and NFL stadiums,
- An award-winning team of multimedia and broadcast television producers, well-versed in both virtual and live events, with the ability to seamlessly transition between the formats,
- Creative cost-mitigation platforms ranging from the securing of sponsors to the monetization of outreach efforts targeting franchisees and attendees, and
- A network of relationships backed by project management mastery that maximizes the conference experience while guaranteeing cost-certainty.
Our production work has ranged from the planning & staging of global conferences, hosted at 5-star resorts, to the presentation of branded concerts & experiential marketing activations at NBA arenas, NCAA field houses, NFL stadiums, NASCAR tracks, and Walmarts among other venues.
Keynotes & performers at POC Media-produced events have included:
- Taylor Swift (Multi-Platinum Recording Artist),
- Malcolm Gladwell (NY Times Best-Selling Author),
- Mario Andretti (NASCAR, Indy, & Formula One Champion),
- Richard Petty (7-Time NASCAR Champion),
- Ludacris (Movie Star & Multi-Platinum Recording Artist),
- Daniel Burrus (NY Times Best-Selling Author),
- Cady Coleman (US Astronaut),
- TobyMac (Multi-Platinum, Contemporary-Christian Recording Artist),
. . . among others.
Measurable Value is the crucial differentiator for POC Media. We manage every project to ensure a Quantifiable ROI, and in the case of conferences, we’re open to shouldering 100% of the financial risk. POC Media is the only service-based business of its kind to make such an offer. That’s how sure we are of the value we bring to our clients. That’s what 30 years in business have taught us.
If you have a franchisee or sales conference in the works, let’s discuss the possibility of making POC Media part of your production and management team.
Pat O’Connor : President/CEO